Powered by Sheru Classic, TRU Athlete International Sports and Fitness Festival is a celebration of health, fitness, Sports & Nutrition, a full weekend of motivation and inspiration. The festival Will feature some of the best multi-sport competitions, high-quality experiences including seminars and demonstrations from a variety of industry leaders, there Will be some of the biggest and best health and fitness brands in the world exhibiting some of the best products on the market.
Exhibiting at a health and fitness event allows companies to showcase their products and services to a targeted audience, increasing their visibility and brand awareness in the industry.
Athlete will press a viking press implement from shoulder rack position to overhead for max reps within 60 sec time limit.
• Athletes will compete head-to-head (4 lanes).
• 60 second time limit.
• Total reps completed is your score.
• Athlete begins at a starting line.
• Athlete must wait for judge’s command to receive a rep.
• ‘Touch and Go’ is NOT allowed. You must wait for the judge’s up command after the bar and tires have settled.
• The athlete will lift from a platform that makes the 13ft / 4m axle bar standard height even with tires on the sides.
• No deadlift suits, hooks, tacky, or tack towels allowed.