Stand out from the crowd through our customized sponsorship options. These opportunities give you the chance to promote your products and solutions, emphasize your breakthrough innovations, steer vital industry conversations and network with industry experts. Investigate our diverse sponsorship categories and uncover the potential of TRU Athlete for your brand.
Please complete the form below to register your interest and view the sponsorship opportunities available at TRU Athlete ISFF. For any queries or if you are having trouble filling in the form below, Contact us by email.
Athlete will press a viking press implement from shoulder rack position to overhead for max reps within 60 sec time limit.
• Athletes will compete head-to-head (4 lanes).
• 60 second time limit.
• Total reps completed is your score.
• Athlete begins at a starting line.
• Athlete must wait for judge’s command to receive a rep.
• ‘Touch and Go’ is NOT allowed. You must wait for the judge’s up command after the bar and tires have settled.
• The athlete will lift from a platform that makes the 13ft / 4m axle bar standard height even with tires on the sides.
• No deadlift suits, hooks, tacky, or tack towels allowed.