The TRU Athlete ISFF Education Zone, sponsored by the globally renowned fitness brand Trained by JP.
This will be the biggest education presentation area any expo has ever seen and one of the main focal points of this sport and fitness exhibition.
Science and education has become a priority for all athletes wishing to be involved in any sports at the highest level. The world has seen a boom in sports education and we want to enhance that expansion in education with various key Sports individuals with exciting guest speakers to be announced in the months to come.
To showcase this feature, we will be building 4 separate exclusive seminar stages within the exhibition. These stages will house over 14 alone from the Trained By JP forum and many other different fitness influencer slots from across various sports running throughout the weekend.
These speakers will cover topics ranging across the fitness world. including, training techniques, nutrition, mindset, motivation with Q&As from all spectators..
Athlete will press a viking press implement from shoulder rack position to overhead for max reps within 60 sec time limit.
• Athletes will compete head-to-head (4 lanes).
• 60 second time limit.
• Total reps completed is your score.
• Athlete begins at a starting line.
• Athlete must wait for judge’s command to receive a rep.
• ‘Touch and Go’ is NOT allowed. You must wait for the judge’s up command after the bar and tires have settled.
• The athlete will lift from a platform that makes the 13ft / 4m axle bar standard height even with tires on the sides.
• No deadlift suits, hooks, tacky, or tack towels allowed.