Football isn’t just for the young and spry. Senior football leagues across the country provide
In this blog post, we will be focusing on how to improve your grip strength
Are you looking for a new exercise to add to your training routine? Look no
The Kalos Sthenos Championships are the ultimate test of strength, agility, and endurance. It is
In this comprehensive guide for beginners, we will take you through everything you need to
Are you considering weight loss supplements to help you reach your fitness goals? With so
Get ready to witness the most awaited Kabaddi World Cup. This year, there are some
Have you heard about Kabaddi? It is a fast-paced and exciting sport that has been
Athlete will press a viking press implement from shoulder rack position to overhead for max reps within 60 sec time limit.
• Athletes will compete head-to-head (4 lanes).
• 60 second time limit.
• Total reps completed is your score.
• Athlete begins at a starting line.
• Athlete must wait for judge’s command to receive a rep.
• ‘Touch and Go’ is NOT allowed. You must wait for the judge’s up command after the bar and tires have settled.
• The athlete will lift from a platform that makes the 13ft / 4m axle bar standard height even with tires on the sides.
• No deadlift suits, hooks, tacky, or tack towels allowed.